Friday, March 2, 2012

Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

OOohh. .so we are in a tornado watch right now. I was at the theater earlier tonight.. after the day was over.. and the tornado siren's went off. I broke several laws of traffic and probably other things to get to Jasmine! Grabbed her. Broke more laws and drove back to the theater. Why all the crazy driving? The theater is a tornado shelter. 

Got to hang out with several folks and their dogs. After that first warning was over.. I came home.. and promptly packed an emergency bag for Jasmine and myself.  I've seen several lists on pinterest for things like that. Folks keep a back pack specifically for emergency purposes. Gallon of water. Food and snacks for 3 days. It's pretty interesting. It would be good to keep in the truck.  Especially if I'm traveling around. Seems like these things follow me..lol

Pictures will be taken of hats tomorrow!!! Promise!!

No comments: