Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve!!!

Today is the last day of 2011. What am i spending it doing... cleaning, laundry and packing. Sadly no parties for me tonight. Probably good, because it's not even noon and i'm exhausted. It seems like my list keeps getting longer.

Yesterday didn't help matters. Had hoped that the only thing the truck needed was to get the oil changed.. HAH!! Had to replace the back breaks, calipers etc. etc. etc. But at least now it's ready to go. I just need to clean it out. And when i clean something.. I CLEAN it. So that's on the list today too.

I am really just trying to prepare the house not only for New Years Day (family is coming over again), but also for the months i will be gone. I don't want to leave my husband with a huge mess to worry about. Though, i refuse to talk about my sewing room. I am just keeping the door closed. :)

Alrighty, back to work :)

No comments: