Friday, December 30, 2011

Wow.. that's a lot of pink

So my hair is any variety of colors. Usually some sort of pink, purple, blonde.. and the original brown thrown in at the roots. Today i bleached out my roots.... again..lol So the brown is gone. I decided to streak the blonde with atomic pink. Yeah, that didn't stay where it was supposed to. SO now.. i have waayyy more pink than i expected. I need to wrap my brain around that one, because it's not what i expected.

Anyways.. the truck had it's oil changed. And there was mention about breaks needing redone. Yay : /
I need to clean it out. I need to find some tubs to pack clothes and projects in. I need to pull out of the pantry what i'm taking. And i NEED to find Jasmine's food and water bowls. I have my work cut out for me :)



No comments: