Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm still here.. i promise

I know i've been radar silent lately. I promise i'm still here. Working on Henry the VIII hats. There are about 15 new hats to be made. I have ONE completely done. Ugghhh. I have about 4 in progress. I am hoping to finish Henry's hat today. We have a photo shoot in a week and a half with 4 of the main characters. Good thing those are the hats in progress.

On other news... Last week, Scott and I went to the warehouse to get hats. Now that's about a 15 minute drive. Nice way to get out of the shop. We don't come back with the hats.. but I do find a dog :D  So typical me. He's a Chihuahua mix. He didn't have tags. His nails were super long and he had a tough time walking because of them. We thought he was really really old.. But at the vet, they said he was about 6 or 7 years old. He's a sweet heart. He had to be someone's love bug! He seems to answer to Buddy.  I've asked around to different vets and humane societies. Checked craigslist and the newspaper. No mention of the little guy missing. The one security guard that works at the festival also lives in that neighborhood and hasn't heard or seen anything. SOOOO.. No i'm not keeping him. I have 3 pugs. That's enough. But on monday he's going to the one vet assistant. SO YAY! I will post a pic later today. He's a cutie!

No comments: