Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And we're back!!

So i'm back at home. Been here a week now. I will confess, I really... really.. REALLY miss Alabama. I'm very glad to see my hubby and my other pugs.. but damn is it cold up here. Damn is this house crowded with too much.. and DAMN this mattress sucks like an industrial vacuum.

On the plus sides, i have a corset commission. Hubby got a second part time job!! And we are cleaning out all the extra stuff, which feels really good. The problem area.. my sewing room. I walk in and want to cry. I just don't know where to start.

I also need to stop eating the crap food. I stopped for the most part when i was in Alabama and felt really good. Sunday morning we went to Golden Coral.. mistake #1.... Mistake #2 was eating the pizza my parents brought over.  Lets just say i was sick for 2 days. And then silly me was taken over by temptation and i bought potato chips.. UGhhGHHGHhghggggg... SUPER HUGE MISTAKE!! I need the hubby to teach me how he makes the sushi rice in the rice cooker. I think i could live on that. OOhh and I made instant mashed potatoes tonight.. Also.. i now feel icky. I think i'm finally getting the hint from my body. At least i have kicked the soda habit. I go for water now... YAaaayy!! Small Victories :)

And i started to look for pictures from Merry Wives. I am disappointed in myself... though a certain wig girl owes me some pics that she took. Stupid not taking pictures.. Baahh!!

No comments: