Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's quieter here

So i can rant and not many people see it ...

SO if you don't like profanity, avert your eyes.. it's gonna happen.

Look, it's a cute Pug to distract you from the profanity!!


I am gonna go light that fucking lawn on fire!!! I mean srsly, she's lucky i don't have a car and a gas can. She calls me up, wanting to do something.. then turns it around saying she has no time today.. and that she needs to mow the lawn. I'm here for 3 more days. After that i'm in Chautauqua for 9 weeks.. then we move to alabama. Do you NOT want to fucking spend time with your only child??!?!?!?!?!?!   

So now she wants to spend tomorrow with me. I think i might be sick. I just can't take this stupid crazy shit. 

SHE FUCKING CALLED ME!! Did she forget!?!?!? 

Alabama can not come soon enough. Then at least the crazy is limited to phone calls. 

I just don't understand. And i'm trying to just let it alone. But man, a good rant does help.



No comments: