Saturday, June 9, 2012

Packing and ranting

So i leave for Chautauqua tomorrow.. bright and early. No pugs this time :( I need to find a pug sized floppy stuffed pug to snuggle with :)

I'm packing. I'm trying to do it all orderly. HAH!! I needed to glue on a Hello Kitty Head back onto my flip flops.. can i find it. Hell no. And during the frantic search.. SHE CALLS. "Well, are you in your truck driving here??" Uh, no. I'm trying to pack and clean up a mess.

"Well, i can come over for a few minutes." (cuz that's gonna work as i'm randomly running through the house throwing stuff everywhere. I try to tell her that. She gets offended.

"Well i thought you were coming over."  (First, what is the status of the lawn??) (Second.. I never said i was coming over.)  

                           UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


I can't fucking win. Now i need to drop everything and drive over to her house. Grumble grumble grumble. So we can visit.

Go mow your lawn or something. You've showed me that is more important than your family.


(but i just can't say that, because i'm spineless when it comes to her.. ugghhhh stupid respecting your parents)

No comments: