Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yep, i'm a bad monkey

So i haven't posted in ages. I've been home, packing, being with family, lazing around, and just generally enjoying life and being off. Sunday I leave for 9 weeks. Yeaaaaaaayyyy Chautauqua Opera!! It's like summer camp for rich people. I'm crafts person again!! Yay!!

This will hopefully be my last trip away from home for work. After we move to Alabama, i will be full time. SO no more moving around. I can't wait for that. I want some stability. I want a job i love. I want to have health insurance so i can start a family. I'm just hoping it all clicks into place. I want to be able to go to conventions so i can play with friends. Dress up in costumes and cause chaos.

So i guess i should pack for Chautauqua lol  That involves laundry.. so i guess i know what today is.

No comments: