Monday, January 9, 2012

Baahh.. interwebs

SO i was really really hoping to spend these two days off playing online.. gaming.. generally not leaving my room except to walk Jasmine. However, that has not happened. The internets are a little sketchy right now :(  The hotel is aware of it. They are trying to fix it. I've even talked with the internet company. And last night there was a storm that made the tv go out.. and the internet. So i'm currently sitting in the lobby of the hotel doing what i need to.

It is very nice to have two days off though. I've gotten tons done. Jasmine even got a bath. I got some shopping done yesterday, and some exploring as well. Today i need to figure out laundry... must go get quarters. And somewhere in all of this there is a gym that i need to find. I'm trying to change little things every week.. and one of them is getting more exercise. So far, i've remembered to take my meds everyday. That doesn't sound like much... but it really is. Getting into a routine is good for me. It will help me remember with my foggy brain.

And can they seriously have their lobby TV any louder.. whoa. On that note.. i'm going to finish what i need to and head back to the room.

Here's wishing everyone a happy week!!


No comments: