Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4

Today was a good day. Managed to finish rescuing the gypsy coin scarves for Midsummer. And was complimented on a job well done. Yay! Also did a little dye work... Making an off white zipper bright blue.. easy peasy. Every time i dye something, i realize just how much i really really love dying things, and color matching!!

I also finished cleaning our craft area. It needed it... and a few of the other shop folks came and thanked me for doing it.. and encouraging Scott to clean his area so nicely. Yay!!

We also specked the next show, "39 Steps". Scott and i figure it will only take a few days to get things done. We all figured this would be a prop/accessory heavy show... and really.. it's not. Boo. But i do get to make and decorate a few hats. And a little jewelry work.. which i already started before the day finished. I'll try to remember to bring my camera and start taking photos.

Today, I also didn't stop home for lunch. I've been coming home during lunch to walk Jasmine and make sure she's doing ok. When i came home after work, she greeted me at the door... and NO Barking!!! Totally awesome. Though i do not feel quite as bad about her barking. This seems to be the pet block. Next door has a cat who likes to sit at the window. Across the breeze way has the two big dogs. And somewhere else in these suites is a small dog that barks more than Jasmine!! So i'm in good company. She is currently snuggled in her huge crate/cave snoring away.

1 comment:

yovon91 said...

I'm glad you are doing something you Love again. I am going to try to keep up with your blog because people at work keep asking me if I've heard anything from you. Today Juan asked about you and was wondering if you was working somewhere else yet. I told him you were back into the theater stuff and that's what you love doing. He was happy for you. I also told him you were in Alabama. He wanted to know where so I told him I wasn't sure. Anyways i just wanted to let you know that I was reading your Blog and everyone misses you. Miss You!!! Take care! Oh yeah I also wanted to tell you that I'm not surprised that you were cleaning everything up cause I know how you were in the glove department tryin to keep everything organized hehe well I'll ttyl Love Ya!! Yvonne