Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm HEEERRREEE!!!!

So we made it safe and sound. There were some dicey moments with snow and ice.. but once i hit Tennessee, things were clear and sunny, but loads of wind. The trip did take longer than it should, but i was playing it extremely safe.

The hotel is posh, though i hope the wind stops soon.. my door to the outside is whistling. And the best thing, there is breakfast served, like a regular hotel... even though this one is a long term. Across the breeze way in one of the other suites are two dogs... a deaf bulldog and a great pyrenees. So Jasmine is going to have friends to bark with during the day...eek.



I start work tomorrow morning at 8:30am. I am working at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival as a crafts person. I've worked here before, but only for 4 weeks. This time.. 3.5 months.. Sweet. I'm like a snow bird.

Jasmine is already sleeping.... so that's my cue. Good night ALL!!








No comments: