Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week

Today signifies the end of my first week back in theatre. It's been an amazing week. This morning I had a wonderful epiphany. It is a joy to get up and go to work. I love what I'm doing. I like the people I work with. And I'm very much, back in my element.

Today I finished two hats. One is a Scottish Tam that was built from scratch. The other is a sweet little straw hat for a Charlady (played by a man). I only have pictures of the straw hat.

Look at all these sweet vintage flowers. So fabulous!!

ASF has such a great collection of hats and floral trimmings. These are all vintage flowers. Far better than anything you can find at the craft stores. The smooshed even helps the Charlady look.

And of course.. I need to post a picture of Jasmine.
Someone finally fell asleep on the ride to Alabama.

On our trip monday, Jasmine refused to go to sleep. Often sitting up trying to watch me or the window.. and i would hear snoring and look over at a little drooping head. She's been sleeping a lot in the past few days. She's eating more too. I think spending the next two days with her will help ease her mind. She's doing so much better with barking as well. She barely does it when i leave, which is good.

Yaaay!! I have a weekend. We may go to the park and play tomorrow. I might also go out and find some thrift stores :)




2 comments:

Justin Helms said...

Amy! This makes me happy, reading that you are enjoying going to work!

the Girl said...

Thank you Justin! I am really and truly happy. I just wish that this could be an almost year round thing.. and that my husband and other pugs where here :)